Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Pretzels, Oh how I miss thee!


I can not wait until this summer vacation!

We will be traveling back to the East coast to visit family. And, eat everything good: Fresh baked pretzels, water ice, Tastykakes, cheese steak sandwiches, and crab legs. I know there are many more east coast specialties but these are my favorite. We even brought home two dozen pretzels last summer. They are so good I crave them all year long and get super excited when someone sends us some. I currently have a few in storage in the freezer from my cousin Vince. I have to ration them. Sad, but true.

In short, I am so looking forward to visiting PA this summer and everything it entails.



Max will get to see the shore and play in the sand.

I just hope he doesn't make Cape May diamonds like his uncle did when he was little. :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment