Saturday, February 27, 2010

Being Sick & Gerber

I hate being sick. I have not been sick in well over a year since before Max was born so it is really hard being down for a few days. Luckily, Andy was able to stay home from work on Friday and gave me a good break. But I was the one today to get to carpet clean in our bedroom. Oh well. It is now the cleanest area of carpet in our house. Sometimes I do not know what is worse, being sick or getting over being sick. You don't want to eat anything that might adversely affect your healing intestines but you finally start being hungary enough to want more than Gatorade and apple sauce.

On to a better topic, Gerber. I might as well buy stock in their parent corporation since I seem to buy so much of their stuff. It is sad that I remember when you could buy turkey sticks for $0.68 and now they are almost $1.50 a jar. Well at least they still have the same number of pieces in a jar and have not downsized like ice cream or sugar. I am just glad Max likes turkey and chicken sticks even if they gross out Andy. :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment