Saturday, March 6, 2010

Such a geek!

I love this place!


We have visited the Green House at the Museum of Science and Industry each year since it opened. Andy and I both wish more things were operational and you could go on a longer extended time tour. I would love if they offered a overnight or even a chance to stay there for a few hours after regular closing. But alas since there is no working toilet at all in the house I don't think many people would make it a very long time. We will be going back in the spring to tour it again. I hope when the house loses it's newness it is not torn down but maybe moved to somewhere locally and is turned into a real residence. Hopefully it will be at the MSI for at least a few years to come. I appreciate that each year that it is open they have changed up the furniture and colors. Makes me want to go back again and again.

Since we bought a Burley Bike trailer I need to get out our bikes we bought last summer. Max was too little to take last year using any type of bike support gear until late in the fall. He seems to like when I push around the Burley like a stroller. I am hoping we do get up to the lakefront in Chicago and go biking. When my mother in law moves down to Streeterville this summer, she will be very close to Navy Pier and the downtown parks. Now to be able to bike a few miles in Valpo before then to train. Please weather get warmer soon!



No comments:

Post a Comment